Saturday, January 18, 2014

COME FOLLOW ME



In The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ
Mosiah 5:2
"And they all cried with one voice, saying: Yea, we believe all the words which thou hast spoken unto us; and also, we know of their surety and truth, because of the Spirit of the Lord Omnipotent, which has wrought a mighty change in us, or in our hearts, that we have no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually."

How has the Gospel of Jesus Christ changed your Heart? How has it helped you to gain a deeper conversion, and a stronger relationship with your Savior?

Through the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I have come to know my Savior. I have learned how to rely on the Atonement. I know that the Atonement does heal, change, and purify us. As I have exercised my Faith in Him and the Atonement, I have gained a greater understanding of his infinite love for me and all of us, his brothers and sisters. I have experienced the joy that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings into our lives. And because of that, I wanted others to feel that same joy that comes from it. This is why I decided to serve a mission. I have felt and experienced that change of heart that comes through living the Gospel and relying on the Atonement. I know our Savior Jesus Christ lives and Loves us. He knows all of us every so personally and intimately. He is always there. His humble invitation is for all, "Come follow me."

http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=910937379001

No comments:

Post a Comment